f. a. q.
in case you were curious too:
1. do submissions have to be based on our art prompts?
not at all! submissions based on our art prompts make our heart flutter, for sure, but we're open to all sorts of work - as long as they're not bigoted in any way, shape or form.
2. are we open to featuring poets, writers, or other artists as part of our Artist Feature segment on Instagram?
at the moment we are primarily focused on interviewing musicians and filmmakers.
however, if you're a different type of artist, and you're interested in being interviewed as part of the AF segment, feel free to reach out!
3. do we sell print editions of our zine issues?
not currently, but hopefully soon!
they'd have to be pre-ordered, however, and we estimate they'd cost around $20 excluding postage. if that's something you're interested in, please let us know.
4. what's in the newsletter?
think of them as love letters from the editors!
our current segments are:
art recs/ what the team has been loving
interviews and spotlights
Art World Happenings
for your reading pleasure
5. are we open for Instagram story or live takeovers?
but if this is something you're interested in, let us know!
perhaps we'll be able to work something out.